UX Research/Human-Robot Interaction Internship
Coalescent Mobile Robotics is a young start-up based in Odense. We are developing a mobile robotics application for retail.
We are looking for a passionate, innovative and engaging student to join our team for an internship starting in the Spring semester. Ideally the person will be able to stay with us also during the summer.
Our ideal candidate possesses great communication skills, show willingness to learn and is not afraid of challenges. As a start-up we work in a dynamic and agile environment and our internships allow students to be fully immersed in meaningful work that impacts the future of the business.
We are looking for a User Experience research intern to join our team at the beginning of the Spring Semester. As an intern at Coalescent Mobile Robotics you can expect to work on a wide variety of tasks related with User Experience and Human-Robot Interaction.
We are a young start-up looking to be one of the first companies to bring a fleet of mobile robots to work alongside the general public, in the highly dynamic environment that is a supermarket. We would like you to be part of the team for at least 6 full months.
Role & Responsibilities
- Facilitate user interviews and usability sessions.
- Identify improvement opportunities, errors and flaws that could negatively affect the user journey and experience.
- Use research to evaluate and test existing products and to identify gaps and usability issues
- Develop UX outputs like customer journey maps, service blueprints, personas, etc. to be used by development team
- Synthesize user feedback and findings to ideate on solutions with development team
- Help perform pre and post development usability testing to validate business needs and user goals
- Document user stories related to these improvements and share them with the development team.
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a Master degree in Design (e.g., IT Product Design, Human-Robot Interaction, or other related field).
- A strong interest in user research and how it feeds into product design.
- Interest in Human-Robot Interaction.
- Understanding of research process and awareness of methodologies for usability testing.
- Experience with data analysis.
- Able to commit to a 6 month internship.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
Make yourself at home! We don’t wear ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax
Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, and drinks.
It’s all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback.
We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from different parts of the world.
We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gatherings.
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please send your CV with a brief presentation of yourself.
For more information about the position, please contact Moira Mastrone at email@example.com
Start date: as soon as possible
Take your career to the next level – apply today!