Robotics Engineering Masters
Coalescent Mobile Robotics is a young start-up based in Odense. We are developing a mobile robotics application for retail.
We are looking for an engaging student that is willing to join our team for an internship starting in the Fall semester. Our ideal candidate will possess great communication skills, show willingness to learn and is not afraid of challenges. As a start-up we work in a dynamic environment and our internships allow students to be fully immersed in meaningful work that impacts the future of the business. To be successful in the role our interns must be self-starters who are willing to drive innovation in order to win as a team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Hardware & software integration on mobile robot platforms
- Work on different parts of developemnt with guidance from current developers
- Communicating and documenting progress
- Experience with programming in python and/or C++
- Experience in playing around with sensors and microcontrollers (motors would be a bonus)
- ROS & Ubuntu
- You breath and live robots, and driven to learn as much as you can
- Result driven focus
- High level of written and spoken english
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work on different tasks in an efficient manner
- Practical experience within the robotics & retail industry
- A direct and hands-on approach to domain specific tasks
- An exciting and challenging place with dedicated colleagues in a fast-growing company
- International environment
- Large degree of freedom and an opportunity to make your ideas count
- Informal and flexible working environment
Take your career to the next level – apply today!