Coalescent Mobile Robotics IVS (“CMR”) takes processing of your personal data very seriously. We ensure a reasonable and transparent processing in accordance with the rules on processing of personal data, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
THE DATA COLLECTOR
- Coalescent Mobile Robotics IVS, Asylgade 7 4.t Odense 5000, Denmark
TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
- Personal data: You provide CMR with personal data when you correspond with us via our website, by email, telephone and/or social media either on your own behalf or on behalf of an organization. You also provide us with personal information when you subscribe to our marketing, e.g. our newsletter.
- Personal data collect automatically: As you use our website, CMR collects technical data including your browser type, device and the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, and your usage habits like time spent on our website, which sites is visited and for how long etc. We collect these data using cookies to improve our customer service.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
We will only process your information if necessary. You can find information, related to the reasons why we gather and process your data, below:
- Develop and improve product(s) and business: we process your data with the aim of improving our existing and future solutions, business model and business. (Legal basis: legitimate interest)
- Contact you after agreement: in cases where we have agreed to send out updates and information about our current developments,
future meetings and updates about the product, we need to be able to identify and contact you. This also applies if we are contacting you to answer questions or comments. (Legal basis: Completion of agreements)
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
The personal data CMR collects shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose for which the personal data has been collected. CMR may be allowed to retain your personal data for a longer period if you have given your consent to the processing activity. Furthermore, CMR may be obliged to retain your personal data for a longer period, whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim. Once the retention period expires, your personal data shall be deleted.
You may exercise certain rights regarding your Data processed by the Owner.
If you are a User, you may be entitled to broader protection standards may exercise any of the rights described below. In all other cases, Users may inquire with the Owner to find out which rights apply to them.
In particular, you have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given your consent to the processing of your Personal Data.
- Object to processing of your Data. You have the right to object to the processing of your Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access your Data. You have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. You have the right to verify the accuracy of your Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of your Data. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your Data. In this case, the Owner will not process your Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have your Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of your Data from the Owner.
- Receive your Data and have it transferred to another controller. You have the right to receive your Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on your consent, on a contract which you or your company is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. You have the right to bring a claim before your competent data protection authority.