Coalescent Mobile Robotics is a young start-up based in Odense. We are developing a mobile robotics application for retail.
We are looking for an engaging student that is willing to join our team for an internship starting in the Fall semester. Our ideal candidate will possess great communication skills, show willingness to learn and is not afraid of challenges. As a start-up we work in a dynamic environment and our internships allow students to be fully immersed in meaningful work that impacts the future of the business. To be successful in the role our interns must be self-starters who are willing to drive innovation in order to win as a team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the marketing team in daily operations
- Manage CMR’s social media platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn) with the mission to grow the Coalescent Mobile Robotics community online
- Develop digital content for all marketing channels
- Student currently enrolled in the 5th semester of a Bachelor course in Marketing or Communications
- Knowledge of social media activity and monitoring
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategies and techniques
- Knowledge of digital softwares for creating attractive content
- Experience with WordPress and Elementor
- Experience creating new content
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work on different tasks in an efficient manner
- Results-driven focus
- High level of written and spoken English
- Practical experience within the robotics & retail industry
- A direct and hands-on approach to domain specific tasks
- An exciting and challenging place with dedicated colleagues in a fast-growing company
- International environment
- Large degree of freedom and an opportunity to make your ideas count
- Informal and flexible working environment
Take your career to the next level – apply today!