Machine Learning Engineer
Coalescent Mobile Robotics is an up and coming start-up, developing a mobile robotics application for retail based in Odense, Denmark. We have ambitious and exciting projects in our pipeline that will require people who are motivated and take initiative to make things happen.
*** This is a full-time position, to start as soon as possible. Salary and warrants to be negotiated based on experience. ***
As a Machine Learning Engineer in Coalescent Mobile Robotics, you will be using the latest deep learning research to foster our robots towards autonomy. Our robots help supermarket staff with their daily jobs of filling orders, going to shelves to collect products, and bringing them to the final customers. You will actively contribute to key company projects in 3D deep learning, 3D classification, semantic segmentation, among others.
Roles & Responsibilities
– Enhance core robotics algorithms, such as localization, object detection, and navigation, through Machine Learning (ML), Computer Vision, and Deep Learning
– Collect data from customer sites
– Develop and maintain ML data pipelines and continuously improve internal ML models with insights from latest published research and technological advances in the industry
– Together with the product development team, communicate the insights and help develop the product
– Conceptual PCB design, and production standard
– Harnessing & routing
– Communication protocols (CAN, ModBus, Serial, I2C…)
– Electrical Schematics
– Functional safety and EMC compliance
– Maintain relationships with supplier
Good to Have
– Background in Deep Learning (especially working with 3D data) and 3D Vision.
– Advanced knowledge in Nonlinear Optimization and Bayesian Statistics
– Publication in journals with a high impact factor
– Publication in top tier conferences, such as ICRA, IROS, NIPS, ICML, ICRL, and CVPR
– Flexible hours
– A great international working environment
– Team-building activities
Does this sound interesting to you? Take your career to the next level – join our team!