Hardware Electrical Designer
Coalescent Mobile Robotics is an up and coming start-up, developing a mobile robotics application for retail based in Odense, Denmark. We have ambitious and exciting projects in our pipeline that will require people who are motivated and take initiative to make things happen.
*** This is a full-time position, to start as soon as possible. Salary and warrants to be negotiated based on experience. ***
Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for someone with a mindset focused on production and safety critical systems. The person will be responsible for ensuring high quality of the electrical and hardware design for the next generation of our retail focused mobile robots.
– Conceptual PCB design, and production standard
– Harnessing & routing
– Communication protocols (CAN, ModBus, Serial, I2C…)
– Electrical Schematics
– Functional safety and EMC compliance
– Maintain relationships with supplier
What we offer as a company
– We are a very international team, working well together
– First to bring mobile robots to the retail environment
– Focused on users and people
– Company is backed by veterans in the robotics industry
– Leeway to personal and career development
Does this sound interesting to you? Take your career to the next level – join our team!